We often get asked what holidays are included in teachers’ contracts, so we thought we would break it down for those of you who would like to teach in the Middle East.
Best part about the holidays in the Middle East? They are all paid holidays!
The following vacation time is given to teachers with full pay:
- 2 Weeks over Christmas and New Years Day (starting mid-December)
- Some schools have mid-term break in February for 1 week
- 2 Weeks spring break in April
- 6 – 7 Weeks summer vacation in July and August
- All National and Religious holidays
How awesome is that?
China also offers teachers great vacation time –